Do your BEST....Be our BEST!
Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
- To develop the whole child through the provision of a broad and balanced curriculum which takes account of the individual learning styles and needs.
- To have high standards and aspirations through the use of challenging targets and by recognising achievements.
- That everyone in the school community behaves in a way that enables learning, happiness and security.
- To develop the ability of children to work independently and make responsible choices throughout the school.
- To help children to cooperate, contribute positively and feel valued when working with others.
- To help pupils to respect differences between people and develop an understanding of the multicultural nature of society.
- To maintain a tidy, safe and stimulating environment through care, pride and consideration from all who use it.
- To seek to make learning more effective through high quality resources and use of the school grounds and educational visits.
- To establish and maintain good communication and partnership at all levels of the school community.
- To identify aspects of good practice and extend opportunities for members of the school community through effective networking and liaison.